How to connect one computer to another through AnyDesk?
AnyDesk is a remote software or operating system feature that allows a personal computer’s desktop to be run remotely on one system, while being displayed on a separate user device.The software is based on our unique proprietary codec, Desk Rt. The software can be installed in Windows, mac OS, Linux and FreeBSD. AnyDesk can be installed on computers smartphones with full administrative permissions, if the user gives an authority to access a new device via the internet.
Here process shown below describe about how to use AnyDesk.
2) Click on “Download- AnyDesk”
3) Again new page will appear then press on “Download Now” button. AnyDesk automatic chooses operating system to download.
4) Double-click the downloaded AnyDesk file.
5) Click on “Run” button to continue and AnyDesk will start immediately.
6) The nine digit number is shown in the left side below “This desk”. The nine digit number is access code to connect with other devices. AnyDesk should be installed in another device which will control or provide remote desktop assistance.
7) Ask for a nine digit number either in chat, phone, text message and enter the identity code of the remote device into the field under “Remote Desk”
8) Click the green “Connect” button.
9) From the other side, the “Accept” button should be clicked to grant access to control. Now Click “Accept” button to continue.
AnyDesk helps to manage, install softwares, provide remote assistance, help and moreover guide to another user which can be in any remote corner of the world. It is free to use.
10) After completing the work, press “Disconnect” button to exit with other device.
Once disconnected the remote user can’t see or control anymore. It works as portable software and has many features which can be explored. In this way you can connect one device to another using AnyDesk .