How to create a LinkedIn account?
LinkedIn is mainly used for professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting. LinkedIn allows members (both workers and employers) to create profiles and “connections” to each other in an online social network which may represent professional relationships. Members can invite anyone to become a connection with new person. It also give opportunities finding jobs, Business opportunities recommended by someone contact network. User are allow to follow different companies, can “like” and “congratulate” each other’s, wish each other, can see who has visited their profile page.
Here are some steps shown below to create new account in LinkedIn :
1) Open the LinkedIn web browser type www.LinkedIn.com
2) Enter your personal information. : First Name, Last Name, Email , Password then press on “Agree & Join”
3) Mark button in “I’m not a robot”
4) Click the box below “Country” then select “Country”, type “Postal code” & then click on “Next” button
5) Fill up the “Recent Job & Company” you worked then If you’re a student click button on I’m a student if not then click on continue.
6) Type your “Email or Phone Number” and “Password” then press button in “sign in”
7) Check your Inbox in Email then copy six digit code then paste or type in “let’s confirm your Email” then press button on “Agree & Confirm”
8) Now account is created.
9) To post :
i) Start a post : You can share a post, Multiple photos etc.
ii) Write an article : You an create an Article
- Add Featured Image.
- Create a Headline.
- Create a post or article
- Image : Add some Photos
- Video : Add Videos
- Slides : Add PowerPoint presentation Slides
- Links : Add URL to open direct link
- Snippet : Add some codes Blocks
10) If the post or an article is created then click on “Publish” button to Share it.
How to create username in LinkedIn ?
11) First click on “Me” then press on “View Profile”
12 Click button on “Edit public profile & URL”
13) Click on “Edit” icon.
14) Change a username and click on “Save” button.