How to create eSewa account?
eSewa is an online application from where customers can pay, send and receive money from their mobile phone and computer through internet. eSewa has played vital role to grow the e-commerce businesses in Nepal by providing secured online payment system. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
There are lots of functions in eSewa like Customers can recharge mobile bill, pay internet bills, can pay Finance, Insurance and EMI money, buy airline tickets, can pay school and college fees, credit card bills, can book and buy movies ticket, etc through their mobile or computers. User can register and can get money in their account instantly through online banking system.
Here are few steps shown below to create new account in eSewa :
How to open eSewa Account?
1) Open Web Browser then in the address bar type www.esewa.com.np and press enter.
2) Click on “Register”.
3) Enter your “Email Address, Mobile Number”, press on “I agree the Terms and Condition” then again click on “I’m not a robot”.
4) Click on “REGISTER”.
5) Again open Web Browser then in the address bar type www.gmail.com and press enter.
6) Check your Inbox in Email, eSewa has sent a message “eSewa user activation”.
7) Press on “Confirm” button.
8) Click on “Close” button.
9) Enter your personal details and then press on “SUBMIT” button.
10) Now registration is about to complete.
i) Enter a “Token” code sent to your mobile number.
ii) Create a new “Password”.
iii) Again Re-enter your new “Password” to confirm it.
iv) Create a new MPIN code.
v) At last, Click on “SET PASSWORD” button.