How to pay electricity bill by using eSewa?
eSewa is a online application from where customers can pay, send and receive money from their mobile phone and computer through internet. eSewa has played vital role to grow the e-commerce businesses in Nepal by providing secured online payment system. eSewa App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
There are lots of function in eSewa like Customers can recharge mobile bill, pay internet bills, can pay Finance, Insurance and EMI money, buy airlines ticket, can pay school and college fees, credit card bills, can book and buy movies ticket, etc through their mobile or computers. User can register and can get money in their account instantly through online banking system.
Here are some steps shown below to create new account in eSewa :
1) Open Web Browser then in the address bar type www.esewa.com.np and press enter.
2) Enter your “eSewa Id and Password” then click on “Login” button.
3) Go to the “Electricity and Water” bill payment section.
4) Click on “Nepal Electricity Authority” bill payment service.
5) Enter your details :
i) Counter : Enter your “Counter location”.
ii) Sc. No : Enter your “Section Number”.
iii) Customer Id : Enter your “Customer Id number”.
then click on “PROCEED”.
6) Again click on” PROCEED” button.
7) Click on “Confirm” button.