How to upload photos in Flickr?
Flickr is an image hosting and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community that was created by Ludicrous in 2004 and acquired by Yahoo! in 2005. In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, the service is widely used by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media. Photos and videos can be accessed from Flickr without the need to register an account but an account must be made in order to upload content onto the website. Registering an account also allows users to create a profile page containing photos and videos that the user has uploaded and also grants the ability to add another Flickr user as a contact. For mobile users, Flickr has official mobile apps for IOS, Android, PlayStation Vita, and Windows Phone operating systems. Flickr continues to evolve in myriad ways, all of which are designed to make it easier and better.
The entire process has been described on few steps below which helps to Create account and Upload photos.
1. Open any “Browser” then type flickr.com.
2. Click On “Sign Up”
3. Fill up the “Details” then Click on “Sign Up”
4. Type Flickr Id Password then “Sign in”
5. Click on “Upload” button.
6. Click On “Choose photos and videos to upload”
7. Select a “Photo” then press “Open” button
8. Click on:
i) Replace a title: Give a tittle name
ii) Add to albums
9. Press on “Create new album”
10. Name a album name then “Create” it.
11. Click on “Upload Photos”
12. Click on “Upload”
13. Now the process has been completed and the photos displayed in screen.