Keepass Password Manager
Nowadays, we have many password to remember in mind, this can be E-mail account, Internet Banking, Social media, online passwords (like website member account) etc. The list is endless. We should use different passwords for each account because if we use only one password everywhere sometime it may create serious problem. The unknown person would have access to your all account which is unimaginable.
KeePass Password is the tools to save more than hundred password with one master password. It is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. We can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database.
1. Click on “Internet application” and type https://keepass.info and click on latest released of KeePass.
2. Click on Download KeePass latest version.
3. New page appears and click on “Download Now”.
4. Click on “Downloaded File” and open it.
5. Click On “Run”.
6. Click on “OK”
7. Click on “I accept the agreement” and click “Next” Button.
8. Click on “Next” button.
9. Again Click on “Next” Button. Select whatever you like
10. Mark click on “Create a desktop shortcut” then click on “Next”
11. Click On “Install” Button.
12. Click on “Finish”
13. Click on “Disable”
14. Create a new page in KeePass application.
15. Then click on “OK” Button.
16. Create a “New Database” and name a file then click on “Save”.
17. Create a “Master password and Repeat password” and then click on “OK”
18. Type a “Database name” you have created and then click on “OK” .
19. Then click on “Skip” button.
20. Press “Right Click” then click on “Add Entry”.
21. Type Title , Username, Password and Repeat it again and put the URL of the data then press on “OK’ button.
22. Go to save KeePass data file.
23. Enter the “Master password”.